You have configured background job monitoring by adding jobs to be monitored into the table ALBTCMON (according to SAP note: 553953 - 'RZ20: Monitoring background jobs').
- You can see that some or all of these nodes in RZ20 (under structure: SAP CCMS Monitor Templates -> Background Processing -> System Wide -> Background -> Background Job Monitoring) are not updated any more.
- Under the above structure in RZ20, if You switch to view 'Status Data Collector', You can see that data collector method CCMS_BATCH_MONITORING is stuck in status 'Run required'.
- Under CCMS Selfmonitoring in RZ20, You can see the following alert:
CCMS_BATCH_MONITORING, Error: CALL SALI_MO_CREATE_ATTACH, SY-SUBRC = 5
- SAP Basis release 610 and higher
- Computing Center Management System (CCMS)
SCSM_BTC_JOB_STARTUP , KBA , BC-CCM-MON , CCMS Monitoring & Alerting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.