There are doubts about the usage and status of function modules such as:
- Why standard SAP function modules behavior changed after upgrade or support package installation?
- How can I check the release status of a function module?
- What status are supported to use in my own development?
- If a function module is not available for customer usage, what options do I have?
- What status "Marked for release" means?
SAP NetWeaver Release-independent.
Function module, Release, Function Group, Customer development, Variants, SE37, attribute, workbench, tool, consulting, support, WSAF_APPL_LOG_WRITE, released , KBA , not released , fm , BC-DWB-TOO-FUB , Function Builder , BC-DWB-TOO , Workbench Tools: Editors, Painter, Modeler , BC-ABA , ABAP Runtime Environment - ABAP Language Issues Only , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.