- A report is created as follows in EPM Add-in client:
the first Excel sheet contains the EPMContextMember function retrieving a dimension member and the second sheet includes an input schedule with the concerned dimension initialized in page axis and referring to Sheet1 in the EPMOlapMember formula.
- When selecting 'Refresh Workbook', the data is not refreshed in the input schedule.
- It is necessary to select 'Refresh Workbook' a second time to have the data retrieved for the dimension member selected in the context.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10 for NetWeaver
- EPM Add-in 10 for Microsoft Office
EPM Add-in formulas, EPMContextMember, EPM RetrieveData, BPC, Excel, refresh two times , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-EXC-INP , Input Schedule , EPM-XLS-FCT , EPM XLS Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.