- Whenever issuing storage location is entered in a intercompany stock transport order (STO), the shipping point determination is happening.
- If the shipping point is changed, the system accepts the modification. But when setting the issuing storage location of the item, the system overwrites the shipping point to the original value.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Overwrite, shipping point, original value, NLCC, cross company, stock transport, ECC, shipping tab, shipping condition, intercompany, sto, me21n, MEPO_ITEM_FILL_PTV, TVSTZ, FEKPV, LMATNR , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.