- There are Non-ASE user databases (DB) like Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, UDB , or IQ in replication system.
- Plan to upgrade replication servers to a newer version.
- Non-ASE user databases are not supported by rs_init and sysadmin upgrade database command.
- In addition to upgrading replication servers, how to upgrade Non-ASE user databases controlled by these replication servers.
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 15.6 , 15.7, 15.7.1, 15.7.1 SP100 and SP102
- SAP Replication Server Options 15.6, 15.7, 15.7.1, 15.7.1 SP100 and SP102
SAP Replication Server, heterogeneous edition all versions ; SAP Replication Server, option for IBM DB2 all versions ; SAP Replication Server, option for Microsoft SQL Server all versions ; SAP Replication Server, option for Oracle all versions ; SAP Replication Server, real-time loading edition all versions
KBA , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.