- Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) is running in Central Configuration Manager (CCM).
- While logging into Central Management Console(CMC) or InfoView/BI LaunchPad get error message "All the servers with CMS SERVER:6400, cluster @CLUSTERNAME:6400, kind cms which hosts service null, are down or disabled".
- CMS.exe is not running in Task Manager under Processes.
- No error messages in CMS logs.
- Able to successfully test the connection to CMS database in ODBC Data Source Administrator.
- In Event Viewer logs, see error message from BusinessObjects_cms with Event ID 35101: "Unable to connect to the CMS system database "DATABASENAME". Reason: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON".
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0/4.1/4.2
- Microsoft SQL Server
CMS doesn't start, can't log in, can't create SIA, domain authentication, NT sql server 3.1 BOXI 4.x BI, all the servers with kinf cms hosts null down disabled , KBA , emkba , biserver , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.