- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.x deployment.
- Web Intelligence document reporting off of a SAP BW BEx query via BICs driver.
- The BEx query, as defined in the Query Designer, has a default Attribute specified for a Row, Column or Free Characteristic.
- The default Attribute is not used within the Web Intelligence document.
- The expectation is that Web Intelligence does not retrieve the unused Attribute from BW.
- Observation in BI 4.x is that all default Attributes are returned with the query result set, regardless of whether they are used or not.
WebI, BEx, BICS, web intelligence, unneeded attributes, BW, BEx query, SP03, ADAPT01707021,ADAPT01707022, BICS_VIEW , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.