When using SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4
- What are the steps involved in performing a split deployment of Web Applications on Tomcat and Apache using wdeploy?
- Apache (e.g. 2.2.x) is used for hosting the static content & Tomcat (e.g. 7) for the dynamic content of the Web Applications in split mode
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1
- Apache 2.2
- Tomcat 7.0
- All supported Operating System platforms
4.0; 4.1; 4.x; distributed; webapp; , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-DEP-TOM , Obsolete, use: BI-BIP-DEP , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.