- Failed Initial Load
- Initial load of table stopped
- Error state in Data Transfer Monitor
- Table stuck in Replication (Initial Load)
- Error: Migration object Z_XXX_XXX is locked by user
- Error: Cannot insert record in target system (duplicate key error)
- Error: Failed to delete migration object for table XXX of mass transfer XXX
- Error: Object Z_XXX_XXX of type Migration Object is already locked by user
- Error: 'Z_<TABLENAME>_<MT_ID>: Run aborted due to DUPLICATE KEY on <DATE> at <TIME>'
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server
DMC_RT_MSG037 , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server , CA-LTR-GEN , LT Replication Server: General Requests , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.