- When saving a Maintenance or Service order, the system generates a RAISE_EXCEPTION short dump with one of the following conditions:
- You face the error "No status object is available for ACT XXX" when use IW32.
- You encounter an issue where a system status is set incorrectly on the order.
As references in SAP Note 559463: The most common cause for these issues is a COMMIT WORK in an SAP enhancement (BAdI, user exit) or modification.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW31, IW32, IW34, IW36, IW38, SAPLCOZV, LCOZVU23, LCOZVU01 IW21, IW22, IW28, CO_ZV_CONSISTENCY_CHECK, JOB_OPEN, customer exit, Status, system, RAISE_EXCEPTION, RSM13000, IW51, IW52
RAISE_EXCEPTION , KBA , bs001 , bs 001 , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , CS-SE , Service Execution , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.