- You save a maintenance order or service order and an update termination occurs:
- You meet error "No status object is available for ACT XXX" when use IW32.
- There is a possible reason as mentioned in SAP Note 559463: You meet the program errors described in SAP Note 157070 or in the related SAP Notes, the most common cause is a COMMIT WORK in an SAP enhancement (BAdI, user exit) or modification.
- You want to find the commit work statement in the program.
- You encounter an issue where a system status is set incorrectly on the order.
- Example of this type of issue is covered in SAP Note 492742
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW31, IW32, IW34, IW36, IW38, SAPLCOZV, LCOZVU23, LCOZVU01 IW21, IW22, IW28, CO_ZV_CONSISTENCY_CHECK, JOB_OPEN, customer exit, Status, system , KBA , bs001 , bs 001 , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , CS-SE , Service Execution , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.