- This means if you are using an earlier release than SDK 15.7 SP120, you would be required to use the ocs.cfg configuration file and libtcl.cfg file.
- This is to help configure Perl for Kerberos
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7 ESD xxx
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7 SPxxx
- Adaptive Server Enterprise database driver for Perl
Perl, Module, Driver, DBD, SybaseASE, MIT, connection property, principal, ctlib, Open Client, network authentication, serverprincipal, dbi, dbh , KBA , perl_dsn_kerberos , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.