- SUP 2.1.0. Connection from Unwired Workspace on different machine to SUP server fails
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) is on the one Server with Windows Server 2008 R2.
- They have installed Sybase Unwired Workspace (SUW) on the laptop and they cannot connect SUW to the SUP Server.
- This laptop is in the same network and they can ping the SUP server machine from the laptop.
- They have tested this solution locally by installing SUW on the same server that already has SUP installed. It is working without problems.
- SUP, Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.0
- SUP, Sybase Unwired Workspace 2.1.0
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1
SUP, SUW, UWS, Sybase Unwired Platform, Sybase Unwired Workspace, port, ping , KBA , MOB-SUP-WRK , Sybase Mobile Workflow , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.