In Subcontracting with Third-Party Provision of Components, the components of the subcontracting header materials is provided by an external vendor instead of your own plant. However you still see a transportation lane from plant to the subcontractor upon integration of the subcontracting PDS. It's considered redundant.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
KBA , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PDS , Production Data Structure , SCM-APO-INT-PUR-SQ , Sources of Supply , SCM-APO-MD-TL , Transportation Lanes , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.