- When you do a detail compare with transaction SDIMA, you see a pop up saying "No Header compare has been done before. Node 'Object(s) exist only in CRM system' will not be filled.".
- In the compare result, you see the line "No data: Object(s) exist only in CRM system".
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SMQ2, SMQ1, material, condition, BP, r3ar2, r3ar4, r3as, upload, download , KBA , CRM-MW-ADP , Middleware Adapter , CRM-MD-BP , Business Partners , CRM-MW , Middleware , CRM-MD-PRO , Products , CRM-MD-BP-IF , Data Exchange CRM Online <-> R/3 , CRM-MD , Master Data , CRM-MD-PRO-IF , Data Exchange , CRM-MD-CON-IF , Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data , CRM-MD-CON , Condition Technique , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.