- RSOE crashing and losing connectivity to the backend server.
- Backend server (Provisioning/iPhone server) under heavy load.
- iOS devices are connecting to the Provisioning Server after running the iOS Device Refresh schedule.
- The following errors will be seen in the RSOE log:
"Error [SYS10055: An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full...] while connecting to host=<RelayServerAddress>;port=80;url_suffix=/ias_relay_server/server/rs_server.dll; with internal stream error code: 63"
"<OEMaster> Backend server: <Server Address> is down or not accepting requests.."
- SAP Afaria 6.6
- Relay Server 22.214.171.12479
outbound, enabler, TCP, HTTP, port, maxuserport, ephemeral, socket, buffer, iOS, relay ports, , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.