- Unable to use AL_RWJobLauncher successfully
- Cannot launch a Data Services job using 'Export Execution Command' without password file
- When running a generated shell script nothing happens
- AL_RWJobLauncherLog.txt states the following:
08-06-2013 11:11:05 JobLauncher failed to initialize session
08-06-2013 11:11:05 Invalid command line syntax.
08-06-2013 11:29:12 The system ServerName can be contacted, but there is no
Central Management Server running at port 6400.
- The Central Management Server is running at port 6400 on the target server
Read can be contacted, but there is no Central Management Server running at port 6400." - Data Services 4.1 or 4.1 SP1">more...
- SAP Data Services 4.1
- SAP Data Services 4.1 SP1
SAP Data Services 4.1
BODS, DS, BODI, DI, AL_RWJobLauncher, port, 6400, ServerName , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.