- Looking for configuration steps to enabled SAML SSO from BI to HANA
- How to steps for configuring SAML SSO
- How to refresh HANA reports automatically
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 (this feature was added for BI 4.1 and does not exist in earlier versions)
- Note: not all BI tools will be compatible with SAML SSO in all versions, refer to your tool's admin guide or KBA's to verify compatible (aoffice, design studio, etc)
zie sign-on automatic login logon silent mkba mkb htkba htkb biauth , KBA , master kba , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.