- SUPPersistenceException shown inside the device logs when authenticating on an upgraded application
SUPPersistenceException: The application has not been registered yet.
- Domain field is blank inside the Sybase Control Center for the device under the Application Connections under the Applications menu option.
- New devices can register without any issue using the application
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.2
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.3
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2.x
Before: Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.1 or earlier
After: Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.2 or later
registration, persistence, exception, scc, sup , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.