- SAP BI 4.0 installation on a (RedHat/SUSE/Solaris) server constantly fails with an error after typing a valid license key
- Error: The product key is not valid. INS00140
- Tried using temporary license key as well as multiple valid license keys, but the same error persists
- Ensured that the installer meets all prerequisites (mandatory and optional)
- Ensured that install user has full permissions on the installation folder
- Checked causes from all existing kbases on this error and applied relevant resolutions, but still issue persists
- No logs are created as the install was in progress
SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 All versions
Any UNIX or Linux Operating system
BI4 4.0 4.1 40 41 4x license keycode failure INS00140 keys , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.