- When launching Excel, the loading of EPM Add-in process takes more than 3 minutes without any errors
- Slow performance is observed for basic tasks in BPC EPM Add-In in Excel, such as opening/saving BPC EPM Add-in reports or opening a (non BPC) MS Office document in the Excel Client.
- This occurs only some specific users
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 7.5.x onwards including Support Packages (EPM BPC-MS)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 10.x onwards including Support Packages (EPM BPC-MS)
- EPM Excel Add-in version 10 onwards including Support Packages (EPM Add-In)
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for the Microsoft platform all versions
performance Excel Client, EPM Add-in, verisign.com website, SSL certificates, revocation, slow, timeout , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.