- SYSTEM_CORE_DUMPED dump during DTP load.
- FETCH NEXT CURSOR ... INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE ... is used.
- In the internal tables, there are no fields that correspond to the fields named for OPEN CURSOR.
- Work process terminations may occur.
Runtime Errors SYSTEM_CORE_DUMPED
Short text Process terminated by signal 11.
79 * Fetch records
>>>> FETCH NEXT CURSOR p_cursor INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS
82 OF TABLE <f_t_data> PACKAGE SIZE n_maxsize.
83 CATCH cx_root INTO l_r_previous.
6 METHOD CL_RSDMD_IOBJ_X_CMD===========CP CL_RSDMD_IOBJ_X_C
5 METHOD CL_RSBK_CMD_X=================CP CL_RSBK_CMD_X====
4 METHOD CL_RSBK_PROCESS===============CP CL_RSBK_PROCESS==
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
- SAP NetWeaver
Real-Time Data Warehouse Platform, Decision-Ready Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse Environment, Real-Time Access to Information , KBA , business warehouse , ehp , enhancement package , netweaver , sap bw , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.