- You transfer a PDS to APO;
- If the BOM of the Output (Finished) Material contains a Phantom Material, the components of the Phantom Material are not included in the PDS;
- If you click the "plus" icon in the "Phantom" column of the "Components" tab of the PDS in /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU, the system issues the following message:
/SAPAPO/CURTO_UI056: No components found for this phantom assembly
- When you try to create an order using this Source of Supply, the following error message is displayed:
/SAPAPO/RRP251: Error occurred while creating order
- SCM APO Release Independent
- SAP ERP Release Independent
/SAPAPO/CURTO_UI056, /SAPAPO/CURTO_UI, 056, 56, CURTO_UI056, /SAPAPO/RRP251, RRP251, /SAPAPO/RRP, 251, RRP, CURTO_UI, phantom, bom, pds, assembly , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PDS , Production Data Structure , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-INT , Interfaces , SCM-APO-MD-PDS-EXP , Explosion for Order Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.