While trying to configure Query As A Web Service (QaaWS) to make use of the HTTPS protocol (HTTP over SSL), a yellow exclamation mark is displayed in the URL:
Web Services URL is not correct
- Accessing the Web Services through HTTP is functional
- Accessing the BI LaunchPad or Central Management Console through HTTPS works
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 (BI 4.0) SP05 and above
- Axis2 1.6 (solution may vary for lower of SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.1 and BI 4.0 depending on the version of Axis used)
- All supported platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux, IBM AIX, Oracle Sun Solaris
- All supported Java Web Application Server: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, SAP NetWeaver
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3
Web service, URL, HTTPS, Tomcat. , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.