- When creating/updating employee master data system dump UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION occurs. The dump is linked to inconsistencies in IT0001, it says
'The reason for the exception is: Inconsistent data exists in the database for infotype 0001'
- Dump can also occur in PA30/PA40 but also SU01 when deleting a User ID
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
- infotype IT0001, IT0015, T500P, T001P, PA30, PA40, SU01, delete user, CX_HRPA_INVALID_INFOTYPE_DB, CL_HRPA_MOLGA=================CP bzw., CL_HRPA_MOLGA=================CM001, "READ_MOLGA_BY_PERNR", CL_HRPADUS_IT_CHK_PAYDT
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.