- In Central Management Console -> Monitoring - A watch based on a probe that is scheduled to "Run Now" shows status of "Unknown" instead of "Passed" when the probe was a success
- If scheduled as recurring, the watch status for the first instance is "Unknown"
- The watch will show as "Passed" on subsequent instances of this recurring probe
- Metrics for the probes set to 'Run Now' will also show as 'Unknown Value'
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
KBA , BI-BIP-MON , BI platform monitoring , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.