- The message VL049 - The customer has requested complete delivery - is handled differently when the delivery is created in dialog (VL01N) or in the background (VL10*).
- In the background processing (VL10*) the delivery creation is not allowed, the message VL049 appears as an error message but in the dialog (VL01N) the message shows as a warnnig message and the delivery can be created.
- This is standard design.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VL049, VL10*, VL01N, background, dialog, complete delivery, "VL 049", "Kunde wünscht Komplettlieferung", "The customer has requested complete delivery", ECC. , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.