- When trying to restore an appset/environment from a backup using the "BPC Server Manager" tool, the following error message during the "SQL database" step:
"Server Manager: This action cannot be completed because the other application is busy. Choose 'Switch to' to activate the busy application and correct the problem".
- Buttons "Switch to", "Retry" and "Cancel", are available but later one is greyed out.
- Setting by changing the appset/environment status to both 'available' and 'not available' (within BPC Admin client tool) doesn't help
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 7.5.x onwards including Support Packages (EPM BPC-MS 7.5.x)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 10.x onwards including Support Packages (EPM BPC-MS 10.x)
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for the Microsoft platform all versions
Restore, application busy, appset environment in use , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.