One of the following errors is displayed when indicating SySAM is finding an invalid hostid:
- SySAM: Failed toobtain license(s) for ASE_CORE feature from license file(s) or server(s).
- SySAM: Invalid host. The hostid of this system does not match the hostid specified in the license file. Unserved licenses can only be used on the host for which the license was generated.
- If the license is intended for use on this machine then you need to check-in the license and regenerate it using the host id for this machine.
- SySAM: The hostid of this system does not match the hostid
- SySAM: specified in the license file.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
2.0, lmutil, lmhostid, .lic, licenses, lmutil, lmhostid , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.