- Data misaligned in Excel.
- When exporting to MS Excel Data-Only, it split the data on two rows.
- The fields after the on-demand subreport are shifted to another row when exporting to MS Excel Data Only.
- When exporting a report to MS Excel (97-2003) Data-Only format, the data that displays on one row in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, are split on 2 rows in MS Excel, if the row of data contains an on-demand subreport.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
CR for Enterprise, CR4E, CRFE, excel, xls, row misaligned , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.