- You are using SAP Contact Center integrated with SAP CRM
- When employees make calls to the Call Center, they enter their IDs in an IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- When these calls are routed and arrive in CRM, the system is unable to determine employees that have IDs with 7 digits long or lower values
- SAP Contact Center
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
employee ID, 0000000, CRM Webclient, Telephony, numero de empleado, cedula de indentidad, identification, Contact Center CCtr, CRM, ECC, HR, IVR, busqueda, empleado, cliente , KBA , CRM-BCM-CMS , Please use CRM-CCI , CRM-MD-BP , Business Partners , CRM-IC-SEA , Account Identification , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.