When you send a Process order or Production order to APO, there is an error "Setup activity has at least one mode that does not cover" in the queue or in post processing record transaction /SAPAPO/CPP.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
IT_REQ, KEBD, IT_OPR , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-PPS , PP-DS / Production and Process Order , SCM-APO-INT-RP , Requirements Planning/Planned Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.