- Client is unable to access BPC NW 10 Web client for a specific environment.
- An ABAP dump is generated in transaction ST22 and contains the following keywords:
- Running UJA_DATA_CHECKER for the concerned environment returns error "Failed to read master data from dimension [DimensionName]"
- EPM Add-in works fine for same environment.
- Web client works fine for other environments.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version 10.0 for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version 10.1 for NetWeaver
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.