You created a purchase order in SRM and it was replicated to ECC. The text ID "Material PO text" (F03) is not been locked. The following is also true:
- It can happen for other text IDs.
- The text is manually provided.
- The following customizing in ECC was done:
> Materials Management
> Purchase Order
> Texts for Purchase
> Define Copying Rules for Item Texts
> Setting it as 'N' (Text cannot be adopted in target object)
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CREATE1, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, THEADTAB, FIXIE, FIX, T165P, PO, TEXTS, LOCKED, SRM, PURCHASEORDER, PURCHASE ORDER , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.