You created a purchase order in SRM and it was replicated to ECC. The text ID "Material PO text" (F03) is not been locked. The following is also true:
- It can happen for other text IDs.
- The text is manually provided.
- BAPI is used to link SRM to backend.
- The following customizing in ECC was done:
> Materials Management
> Purchase Order
> Texts for Purchase
> Define Copying Rules for Item Texts
> Setting it as 'N' (Text cannot be adopted in target object)
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CREATE1, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, THEADTAB, FIXIE, FIX, T165P, PO, TEXTS, LOCKED, SRM , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.