The load time of the Rich Internet Applet (RIA) varies between client machines. This is due to a number of variables that come in to play:
- What version of Java the client has installed
- How the Java client is configured
- Distance and speed of the network connection between the client and the application server
- SBOP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence Rich Internet Applet
performance tuning best practices root cause analysis jrp ria java jvm jre jdk load time start up, edit, Webi, WebIntelligence, Web Intelligence, modify , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.