The following errors are produced when attempting to logon SAP Data Services Designer:
- You do not have rights to retrieve the Data Services repository password from the Central Management Server
- Followed by: ERROR: ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> for data source <server_name>failed:
<[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Shared Memory] Invalid connection.>
Notify Customer Support. (BODI-1112172).
- SAP Data Services "DS" 4.x
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 "BI"/"PS"
DS, BODS, logon Designer, invalid connection, BODI-1112172, Shared Memory , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Data Services Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.