- Images ("image" data type in Microsoft SQL Server and "long binary" data type in UltraLite) are not downloaded during synchronization
- The problem happens randomly
- MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008 consolidated database
- SAP Mobilink 11.0.x or 12.0.x or 16.0.x
- SAP UltraLite 11.0.x or 12.0.x or 16.0.x
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 consolidated database support has been dropped in SAP SQL Anywhere 16
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0 ; SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0
limitation, synchronization script, stored procedure , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.