After copying or upgrading your SQL Server database, you need to execute post-steps available in the Generic Installation Options" in the "SAP Tools for MS SQL Server" (SAP Note 683447), but you can't find them in the 70SWPM options:
- SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0;
- SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EHP1;
- SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EHP2;
- SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EHP3;
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and higher;
Migration, Refresh, Upgrade, DBHOST, DB, Database, Change, Migrate, Host, SQL Server , KBA , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , BC-INS-MIG , OS/DB Migrations with SWPM and DB refresh , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.