- An error occurred while processing option SAP Business Suite 2005 > SAP ERP 6.0 Support Release 3 > Software Life-Cycle Options > System Copy > Oracle > Target System Installation > Central System > Based on AS ABAP > Central System( Last error reported by the step: Unable to open RFC connection.).
You can now: Choose Retry to repeat the current step.
- this is an example of one environment where it can happen (e.g. SAP ERP 6.0 Support Release 3)
- this could happen in other environments as well
- Choose Log Files to get more information about the error. Stop the option and continue with it later. Log files are written to .../sapinst_instdir/.../.
- Failing with RFC error, unable to open RFC, invalid password
ERROR yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.ms
MUT-03025 Caught ERfcExcept in module call: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon).
TRACE yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.ms [iaxxejsbas.hpp:515]
JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.
ERROR yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.ms [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:916]
FCO-00011 The step runUMG_POOL_TABLE with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|ci|0|NW_CI_Instance_ABAP_Reports|ind|ind|ind|ind|abapReports|0|runUMG_POOL_TABLE was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: Unable to open RFC connection.).
runUMG_POOL_TABLE, FCO-00011, , KBA , BC-INS-NT , Installation Windows , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.