- You want to apply a new support package to an AS Java using Java Support Package Manager (JSPM) or Software Update Manager (SUM). In JSPM / SUM you get the info that the system is under NWDI control and some SCAs will not be deployed.
- You can see the logs similar to following in deployment logs: Component <vendor>/<Software Component> is a modified component and will only be transported to CMS transport directory <path to CMS transport dir> without deployment because this is an NWDI controlled <DEV/CONS> system.
- You applyed the NOTE 1462405 exactly, but still the same issue persists.
- SAP NetWeaver all releases
- SAP Composition Environment all releases
Integrate Runtime System into JSPM scenario, NWDI, CMS, Runtime System, RTS, BC_CMSRTS, CMSRTS, under NWDI control, deployment, 1462405, JSPM, SUM , KBA , BC-CTS-CMS , Change Management Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.