- In PS reports, the values in "object currency" related columns are the same to corresponding values in "transaction currency" columns, even though the "object currency" is different from "transaction currency".
- When running CN41, values in "object currency" are not shown correctly.
- SAP ERP Project Systems (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Obj. currency, OBJ_CUR_FLG, controlling currency, conversion, exchange rate, 1628596, 1628595, planning board, CO Currency,Obj Currency, Hierarchy report, drilldown report, objectcurrency, CNS41, CNE5, CNSE5, CJ2B, CN41N, CN41, object currency, PS_FUNCTION_SWITCH, CJ2C, Objektwährung, structure reports, CJE1, CJE4, CJE0 , KBA , cn40 , PS-IS-LOG , Logistics , PS-IS , Information System , PS-ST , Structures , PS-IS-LDB , Logical database , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.