There are entries in transaction code MD04 which can't be explained.
- Completed/Deleted sales order/delivery item still can be seen in transaction code MD04.
- Subcontracting dependent requirement Subreq still can be seen in transaction code MD04 but you can't find the source or the source has been completed.
- Sales order/delivery number is not displayed in transaction code MD04.
- There is inconsistent “Nproc” dependent requirement item in transaction code MD04.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Delivery, subcontracting requirement, dependent requirement, pegged requirement, stock requirement list, Nproc, sales order, complete, delete , KBA , PP-MRP-PE , Planning Evaluation , MM-PUR , Purchasing , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.