- Customer is kicking off the same jobs multiple times per night, sometimes many of the same job are running when the issue occurs, sometimes no other jobs are running when the issue occurs.
- No anti-virus software, database or network issues are correlated to when the issue occurs.
- AL_RWJobLauncher.exe application fault
- Error in Server Event Log:
Faulting application name: AL_RWJobLauncher.exe, version: 184.108.40.2063,
time stamp: 0x4ffe9a48
Faulting module name: MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.6195, time stamp:
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x0000000000006a68
Faulting process id: 0x247c
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce251b5e7c0ec0
Faulting application path: x:\BUSINE~1\DATASE~1\bin\AL_RWJobLauncher.exeFaulting module path:
- Subsequent submissions of the same request to al_rwbjoblauncher complete successfully.
- No logs are created on the Data Services side when this error occurs and shows up in the Windows event log.
- SAP Data Services 4.x and later
ASG Zena, third party, DSXI, BODS, ADAPT, 01712761, AL_RWJobLauncher, schedule , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.