- You have checked "Block Entry on Interface" flag for a partner function in a partner determination procedure. [SPRO -> Customer Relationship Management -> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing -> Define Partner Determination Procedure -> select your procedure -> Partner Functions in Procedure on left-hand panel -> select partner function -> details]
- In a document, a pop-up window asks you to select one or more parties for this partner function.
- You click on cancel button on the pop-up window rather than selecting any party.
- Problem: you are not able to add this partner function later.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
Webclient UI, popup , KBA , CRM-BF-PD , Partner Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.