- After posting goods issue and billing documents, it's unable to change the sales price of TC item. The field is grayed out.
- Once TC is even partially billed, when changing quantity with WB22 or BAPI, the net value of TC item is not changed accordingly.
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP R/3 Enterprise Global Trade (EA-GLTRADE)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enterprise Extension Global Trade (EA-GLTRADE)
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Trading Contract, WB21, WTEW, WB2_CONTRACT_ITEM_CHANGE, WB2_CHECK_PRICING_STATUS, PRICING__ITEM_TRADE, PRICING_TRADE_FAST_ENTRY, LWB2HF0P, FAKLMENG, MENGE, NETPR_SD, KONV-KSTEU, BAPI_TRADINGCONTRACT_CHANGE, BAPI_TRADINGCONTRACT_CREATE, BAdI TC_CHANGE, CHECK_ITEM_DATA, BEFORE_ITEM_MAINTENANCE, VF01, VA02, Retail Pricing, GTM , KBA , gtm , global trade management , lo-gt , sales pricing , retail pricing , LO-GT-TC , Trading Contract , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.