- Universe overloads (access restrictions) are no longer assigned to original Microsoft Active Directory ( AD ) groups after migration from XI3.1 Source to BI4 Target environment.
- On the BI4 (Target) system, AD groups were configured according to SAP KBA 1608901
- Universe access restrictions (overloads) are implemented at the AD group level
- After completion of migrating (with the UMT using both live to live as well as Biar to live options), Universe overloads are copied over to the BI4 environment - But
they are no longer assigened to any AD groups.
- The universes are being migrated along with the AD groups but still overloads are broken
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 (BI4)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1
- Windows Operating System
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
XI31 BI40 BOE XI BI4 migrate move overload ldap , KBA , BI-BIP-UMT , Upgrade management tool , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.