- During install/upgrade to SCM 7.0 or higher releases, it is necessary to activate infoobjects by report /SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY.
However some infoobjects cannot be activated. Examples of the errors in the application log are:
- "Characteristic 9ABUY_PTY: Referenced characteristic 0CUSTOMER not (actively) available" (Message Number: R7396).
- "Object Infoobject 0CUSTOMER: must be activated (9ABUY_PTY / 104)" (Message Number: RSO427).
- Try to activate 0CUSTOMER and 0APO_LOCNO in transaction RSD1 but they cannot be activated because of inactive attribute infoobjects.
- You cannot find the attribute infoobjects of 0CUSTOMER and 0APO_LOCNO in the F4 list in transaction RSD1.
SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.