- You have a large number of Process Integration (PI) Integration Engine (IE) messages that need to be deleted.
- You can use report RSXMB_SHOW_REORG_STATUS to check if you have a large number of messages to be deleted.
- See screen shot below.
- Due to the large number of messages to be deleted the delete job will run for a long time.
- You want to know if its possible to run multiple delete jobs in parallel.
- This means multiple versions of report RSXMB_DELETE_MESSAGES running in parallel.
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Integration 7.40, PI 7.4, Process Integration 7.50, PI 7.50, PI 7.51, PI 7.52, XI, housekeeping, deletion, SM37, SAP_BC_XMB_DELETE , KBA , BC-XI-IS-IEN , Integration Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.