- Modifying an existing database schema.
- Creating a join index.
- SQL query of the join index references a table that needs to be dropped and re-created again by the means of DROP TABLE/CREATE TABLE statements.
- One semi-colon terminator is duplicated.
- The SQL statement that creates the join index is generated twice.
- PowerDesigner 16.5 SP02 PL1 and earlier
- Teradata V12
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
Semicolon. , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.