- When trying to edit any watch under CMC (Central Management Console) -> Monitoring -> Watchlist the following error occurs:
"An error occurred while editing the watch (MON00016)"
- When selecting a watch and clicking on "Pause Email Notification", Error MON00011 is displayed and the error details window is blank / empty
- The following error is seen in the Monitoring APS (Adaptive Processing Server) logs:
[startActiveMode] starting trending manager failed
com.businessobjects.connectionserver.CSError: DBDriver failed to load
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Monitoring database moved from Trending/Derby Database to the Audit Database
- Microsoft SQL Server
MON00016, BI 4.0, derby, database, trending db, monitoring, application, CMC, audit, auditing, move, write, store, error, db, 4.0, 4.1, ms sql server , KBA , BI-BIP-MON , BI platform monitoring , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.