- The ASE ADO.NET Data Provider can be used with MSSQL Server Reporting Services but you can't save credentials
- Configuring the Shared Dataset Properties with a Data Source using shared credentials throws errors
- Unable to connect to data source 'Your_Data_Source"
- Drill down on the details to see "Invalid authorization specification"
In this case [Sybase S2T2 case # 11727851] I used this environment to demonstrate the problem:
- ASE ADO.NET Data Provider 15.7 using Sybase.AdoNet2.AseClient.dll (SP100 or earlier)
- SAP Sybase ASE 15.X Database Platform
- Development platform: MS Visual Studio 2008
- MSSQL Server 2008 R2, x64 [or x86]
- Windows 2008 x64/x86 pr Windows 2008 R2
- SSRS - SQL Server ReportWriter Services
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
SRSS, ReportWriter, SQLServer , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.